What’s included in my booking?
All meeting rooms include
- Unlimited tea, coffee and water
- Desktop computer for presentations
- TV and AV equipment in larger rooms
- Microsoft Teams facilities in specific rooms.
For conference suite bookings, you’ll also have access to
- wireless microphones
- a laptop for presentations
- three large LCD screens providing a clear view of presentations from anywhere in the room
- flipchart boards, paper and pens
What time can I hire the space?
Full day hire from 8.30am to 5pm
Half day hire from 8.30am to 12.30pm or 1pm to 5pm
Meeting rooms can also be hired by hour
Do you offer catering?
If food is required for your event, you can either book this yourself or we can order this for you.
All catering requests need to be confirmed 7 days prior to the event, including special dietary requirements and we can provide a menu ahead of your event if required.
How can the conference suite be laid out?
The conference suite can be laid out in cabaret style for up to 120 delegates or theatre style for 150 delegates.
You’ll also have access to a breakout area with kitchen facilities which can be used on arrival and for short breaks, lunch or smaller group discussions.
Is there any parking?
As well as quick and convenient links to the A38, the city centre and the rest of Plymouth, Plumer House has plenty of parking options nearby. We do not have any on-site parking.
- Meavy Way Car Park - A long stay pay and display near Knowle House Surgery and Noakes Habermehl and Kerr Opticians
- Crownhill Car Park - 3 hours free parking within Crownhill Village
- The surrounding area also offers street parking along Tailyour Road and nearby roads.