Plumer House offers a spacious, light and airy Conference Suite. It contains three rooms for your exclusive use; a conference room for up to 120 delegates if the room is set up cabaret style or 150 in theatre style, plus two breakout areas, one with kitchen facilities, which can be used on arrival and for short breaks, lunch or smaller group discussions.
The Conference Suite is the ideal location for your workshop, lecture or meeting and can be booked for either a half day or full day and benefits from dedicated liaison staff to help make your event run smoothly. It’s not only the rooms that are included in the exceptionally competitive price, it also includes:
- Unlimited tea, coffee and water
- Use of AV equipment, including wireless microphones
- A laptop for presentations
- Three large LCD screens providing a clear view of presentations from anywhere in the room
- Flipchart boards, paper and pens
- Full air conditioning
- Microsoft Teams facilities available
- Buffet catering can be arranged for an additional fee.
All areas of The Conference Suite are fully accessible and there is an induction hearing loop. The large conference room can be adjusted to suit your needs.
You will find parking at Meavy Way Car Park; a long stay pay and display near Knowle House Surgery and Noakes Habermehl and Kerr Opticians, and Crownhill Car Park; a short stay pay and display within Crownhill Village. The surrounding area also offers street parking along Tailyour Road and nearby roads.
Please contact us so we can discuss your requirements.